I am always at a loss as to what to buy for my kids’ friends for their birthdays. I don’t want to spend a ton of money but I don’t want to get something cheap and tacky either. I like gifts that a child can use, like a game or craft supplies. My neighbor’s daughter just turned 8 and I had a good idea I wanted to share.
I got her cupcake baking supplies:
1. Cupcake pan – $7
2. Cake mix – one strawberry and one chocolate at $1.50 each
3. Frosting – two vanilla at $1.75 each
4. Sprinkles – a value pack for $4
5. Gel icing – pink and blue for $2 each
6. Cupcake liners – two designs for $2 each
It’s a cute present for about $22!